Mystery Blogger Award

16 Jan

img_20180116_220745-806200678.jpgHello All,

So here we go.  So graciously nominated for this Mystery Blogger Award by Daman over at ThisisDamanBlog. Please stop by her page and show some love, as it is filled with beautifully written poetry and color. This Mystery Blogger Award was originally created by Okoto Enigma. These are the rules for this nomination as follows:

Rules :

1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
  2. List the rules.
  3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  4. Mention the creator of the award.
  5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
  6. Nominate 10-20 people.
  7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
  8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with knee funny or weird question.
  9. Share a link to your best post(s).

The questions asked by Daman are..

Q: What is writing to you?

A: An escape to a world where I take everything that I have viewed, experienced and analyzed throughout my day and reiterate into my own words, feelings and understanding.

Q: Snapchat or Instagram?

A: Tough, I use both. Instagram is where I keep it PG and Snapchat I tend to get a little goofy and childish .. but for the sake of the question I choose Instagram.

Q: What is your favourite Enrique’s song?

A: Sooo… um I’m not closed minded when it comes to music but I have to sadly admit that I do not know of any Enrique songs. My girlfriend just busted out in song as I said that and told me to put “Hero”

Q: Pizza or Pasta?

A: Pizza ! Easier for on the go and easier to share.

Q: Do you believe in true love? If no. Why?

A: Yes. But finding it means you must know what it is like to have pain, so you have something to compare it to.

3 Things about myself:

1- I love anything and everything that has to do with creating art.  From painting to music, from writing to dancing… there is a beauty in creating something from nothing or being able to collaborate with another artist is just beautiful in so many ways.

2- I have a small infatuation with wanting to live in the early 1900’s and reliving it with the knowledge that I have now.  Although I’m not totally into Sci-Fi and time travel, I just think if you could pick me up and plop me down in 1902 I would be home.

3- I work for an assisted living facility and it is one of the greatest places I have ever worked.  The stories and wisdom and things you learn throughout your day (aside from patience) is priceless.

Links to my favorite posts…. (This is like a parent choosing a favorite child..):

1- Idle Hands=Death

2- Raise Up Your Glass

3- Case Closed

4- Sleep paralysis

And Finally the 5 Questions for those accepting my nomination…

1. Favorite Novelist and Why?
  2. Favorite poet of all time and Why?
  3. Do you find yourself loving or hating our digital world?
  4. Do you think the digital world is better or worse for the writing world?
  5. Cats or Dogs?

Thanks again Daman, I had a lot of fun with this ! 🤗

Posted by on January 16, 2018 in Awards, Inspiration, My day, writing

Tags: , , , , ,

28 responses to “Mystery Blogger Award

1. *Andrada Anitei*

January 16, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Congrats for the nomination! You clearly deserve it 😊

January 16, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Thanks! It’s a neat way to network. So thank you for your comment and I would like to nominate you as well ! Have fun with it and have a wonderful day 🤓

2. RhapsodyBoheme

January 16, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Thank you for the nomination and congratulations on yours. Well, well deserved my friend and loved to read your answers. It’s always nice getting to know someone just a little better. Have a beautiful day.

3. ladlamini

January 16, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Congrats for the nomination!

4. Daman

January 17, 2018 at 1:35 am

Congratulations Joseph ❤️

5. boundlessblessingsblog

January 17, 2018 at 3:14 am

Congrats.

6. elganspo

January 17, 2018 at 3:12 pm

Congratulations

7. twinklingwords

January 19, 2018 at 11:09 pm

Congratulations! That part about 1900 was intriguing, interesting. Pizza somehow always wins over anything🍕 try some Enrique songs, they have an old school touch coupled with 🔥 beats! Have a nice day.

8. Silver Screenings

January 20, 2018 at 2:19 pm

Congrats on your award. I really liked the questions you posed to your nominees, especially the one about our digital world and its effect on writing. I think it’s helped me, but what is your opinion?

January 20, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Thank you so much. I’m torn between how easily you can get your content to others but I feel it lacks a bit of…. Antiquated organic feel (for a lack of a better explanation) make sense? Lol

• Silver Screenings

January 20, 2018 at 2:26 pm

I think there’s something to that. I wonder if there’s a lot of “shorthand” we use in the digital world (e.g. LOL) that was never used in books. You’ve given me something to think about.

January 20, 2018 at 2:29 pm

Nice. I ain’t gonna lie, if it wasn’t for the digital world I wouldnt have shown my writing to anyone. It would remain on thrown out napkins and coasters and forgotten old notebooks.. (who knows where the half of em are?) So I do enjoy that part of it. The feedback from others helps with direction sometimes too.

9. themolecularbiologist

January 20, 2018 at 6:23 pm

Congratulations 🙂 you have a great blog!

10. Rekha Sahay

January 22, 2018 at 8:49 am

congrats ! ! ! ! !

11. Marie Abanga

January 22, 2018 at 9:09 am

Congrats dear Joe, my comment on your liebster acceptanve applies here lol (say
    Lazy/lousy me). I must however specifically note that I appreciate your answer on finding true love. All the best

12. primeoptimum